Excitement About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 homes in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to perform a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your home or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or even Yallingup regions you can expect Southcape Pest Management to provide you with the knowledge and expertise in termite control and termite protection.
The Single Strategy To Use For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed from the Australian Standards but we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we have the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment now by ensuring the right termite management system is in place together with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a thorough termite inspection on all timber before you purchase your new residence.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Can Be Fun For Everyone
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones with a choice of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a broad range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in each facet of both domestic and business pest treatments. We're not a very big pest control company, but we're a really good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Unknown Facts About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for more than thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the latest safe yet powerful, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) All our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection customers anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
The smart Trick of Murray Pest Control Adelaide That Nobody is Talking About
6) We're situated in three locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and also the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your house!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he's over thirty years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing thirty two decades back is this to get a whole pest licence it was used to take three years to finish. Today you can buy a franchise and also a trainer can provide you a licence within seven days.
The Single Strategy To Use For Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a full licence which was three decades. I was quite explanation fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a lot more than most, but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. But just like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or two years begins to think about why and where they're spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you are expert, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.